In-Plant Printing and Mailing Association (IPMA) and IN-PLANT GRAPHICS.
1. The entry must have been produced in-house.
2. Entries must have been produced between January 1, 2012, and December 31, 2012.
3. Contestants may submit no more than two entries in a category, but may enter as many different categories as they desire.
4. Individual pieces may be submitted in only one category. (i.e. don’t enter the same brochure in categories 6 and 7.)
5. Four samples of each printed entry must be submitted together with your confirmation email from each entry. (In categories 13 and 28 (posters) only two samples of your entry are required.) Partial information will void the entry. Do not attach form to printed pieces.
6. ENTRY FEE. IPMA Members: No entry fee for the first three entries. A fee of $30 must be paid for each additional entry. (Example: For five entries, your fee is $60.) Non-members of IPMA: $30 for each entry. Or join IPMA and receive a bonus of FOUR free entries. (To join, visit www.ipma.org or call (816) 903-4762.) Make checks payable to “IPMA,” or submit credit card info on a separate sheet. Payments will be processed at time of judging. Payment questions, call (816) 903-4762.
7. Entries must be in their final finished format. Do not submit “press sheets.”
8. Judges’ decisions are final. All entries become the property of the sponsors.
AWARDS AND PRESENTATIONS
"Gold, silver and bronze awards as well as two Best of Show trophies (one for offset & one for digital) will be presented at IPMA 2013", IPMA’s international educational conference. If you can’t attend, they will be mailed at your expense.
Send 4 samples of your entry. ( Each entry must have confirmation form from registration)
Send entries to:
In-Print 2013, IPMA,
105 S Jefferson St. Suite B-4, Kearney, MO 64060